Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Success!

Last Monday (1/23) I weighed in at 265.6. This past Monday, I weighed in at 262.8. And this morning, I weighed myself, and the scale read a beautiful 261. I'm feeling pretty good about myself today!

I've been eating well for the most part, staying within my ranges for calories, fat, protein, etc. I did splurge on Saturday when my husband and I went out to dinner, but that's part of the plan - stay on track all week, and enjoy myself on Saturday. I've also been going to the gym as much as humanly possible.. last week, I overdid it and had to take a day or two off, but so far this week I've been Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully I'll make it every night this week.

And in other news, I was productive this weekend, craft-wise. I made these adorable onesies and listed them (and a bunch of others) in my Etsy Shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment