Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lack of Crafting

I was supposed to be the proud owner of a Silhouette SD
, my Mother's Day gift, but I got an email from Amazon on Tuesday saying that the package had been returned as undeliverable. The address looked fine, so my guess is that the label got damaged or something. I'm rather annoyed, as I now have to wait for the refund to go through before I can order another one. Ugh.

My Mother's Day weekend was lovely, though. Saturday was Niall's birthday party and we celebrated with the Coopers, the Rubins, and the Taglianis. It was a nice, calm day with lots of socializing and no crazy running around on my part. Here's a picture of the cake I made:



Doug went way overboard for Mother's Day, and I'm not complaining. :) I got delicious chocolate covered strawberries (two boxes instead of one, as they accidentally delivered someone else's to us as well, and yes, we called to notify them of the error), gorgeous flowers, great cards from the kids and from him, and pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Wow! We also went to Dane Street beach with the kids, my parents, and our dog, and had a fantastic time.

1 comment:

  1. hi. i found your blog a while back and occasionally come over to read. but, this post interested me. where exactly do you live? my brother's family all live in beverly...very close to dane street beach. we go there all the time when we visit and my daily runs are usually to, you guessed it, dane street beach. ;) very cool. maybe next time we're up we can meet. do you live in beverly? you can email me at michawn at ebersole online dot com. ;)

    ReplyDelete