Monday, April 25, 2011

Starting Fresh

Here goes dieting attempt One-Zillion-and-One. But the number of times I've tried before doesn't matter, because this time is it. I'm not worrying about the past or the future, I'm living in the present.

Today's weight: 281.5

This week's goal: No unhealthy snacks. I'm not going to be strict about what I eat for meals, since I eat relatively healthy meals already. I'm just going to cut out the ice cream, chocolate, etc. I'll start counting points once I have the sweets-elimination down.

I'll update this post with my food journal at the end of the day.

Food Journal:

2 cups milk, 1 packet Carnation Instant Breakfast
1 grilled tomato and cheese sandwich
Small handful of crackers w/ hummus
1 Mini Reese's PB cup (stolen from the kids, hah)
Steak tips
Mixed Veggies

Not too bad, right? Portions were normal-sized.. not huge, but not really diet, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment