Wednesday, July 21, 2010

IKEA Fabric

When we were at IKEA a few weekends ago, I fell in love with this new fabric they had. It totally reminded me of the Three Billy Goats Gruff, a favorite story in our house. I bought two yards, intending to make some pillows for our dark brown leather couches.





They're very basic envelope pillow cases to go over pillow forms I bought at Walmart, of all places. Of course, it took me several weeks to find the time to get them done, but I finally managed it yesterday and the kids were thrilled and started playing with them immediately. Not quite what I had planned for them, but that's okay.

I also decided to frame a few pieces of the fabric to put in the playroom. You can see why it reminds me of the Three Billy Goats Gruff:

No comments:

Post a Comment