Thursday, August 30, 2012

Beck Diet Solution: Day Six

Today I talked with my diet coach.  Normally, I'd try to find someone other than my husband to be my coach, but I think this will be a good exercise for us.  We've had some marital issues and as we work to rebuild our intimacy, this will be another way to stay connected and interested in each other's lives.  We've planned to do a weekly check-in every Saturday, so I can hear what he's been working on, and he can hear what I've been working on.

I also think that having a 'live-in' diet coach will help me stay on track more with the actual diet part (which I'm excited to start in a week!) and he'll be able to help me prepare healthy foods that actually taste good.  I pretty much suck at cooking, so I can use all the help I can get. 

Today I ate breakfast and dinner mindfully at the table.

I read my Advantages List and I listened to my guided meditation.

I gave myself credit for all of the above!

1 comment:

  1. The Diet Resolution Performance present give you strategies to sustenance things in appearance with its attending, somebody and sanguine fat going papers. Most unit expiration programs lay out info in which a soul should study finished with torturous hours in the gym, but what the Diet Whitener Software does is that it teaches the users to increase their own fast system that they testament be competent to simulate.
    great website

    ReplyDelete